Co-Op Classes will be back next semester!!! Children everywhere, rejoice!
We can’t wait to go back to our routine of meeting Monday mornings at the church building and exploring learning together.
We are working out the details and will update our Co-Op page soon, but for now, here are some of the things you can look forward to:
- Learning and fun in a group setting!
- All of ANCHOR meeting at the same place – so we can see all our friends and catch up!
- Shorter day – so the little ones don’t fall apart and everyone has JUST the right amount of fun!
- Parent teaching rotation – so all classes are covered but parents also have time to bond and work on those friendships.
- Direction from our Co-Op team on what to teach – so you are not racking your brain to find an idea!
- Later start time – because, well, sleep.
As we work out the details, we are already accepting applications. The more advance notice we have on how many people will be participating, the better we can plan it. So, feel free to head here and sign up! We can’t wait!!!