- This event has passed.
September 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
ANCHOR MARKETPLACE EVENT
Anchor Homeschool is delighted to bring you Anchor Marketplace, a one day outdoor event on Monday, September 14, 2020 from 10:00-11:00, to support our local, young and old entrepreneurs. This is a great opportunity for our next generation to learn about marketing and handling money while selling their own handcrafted or homegrown items in a fun and safe environment.
- Participants must be 6 and up (this is not a drop off event).
- College students and Parents are welcome to showcase their business and/or products. If you have a side business (even if it’s not online; maybe someone knows someone in your area that could use your product/service 😉), offer a product or service, have an Etsy shop, are part of an MLM company, or have a blog, etc.
- Young entrepreneurs can sell books, beaded jewelry, greeting cards, bath products, homemade goodies, artwork, clothing and more!
- Kids may charge a maximum of five dollars for their products/services.
- Registered entrepreneurs will be supplied one 6ft. table and chair. Please set up your booth 15 mins before the scheduled event.
- Everyone will have an excellent opportunity to gain experience in operating a business and supporting our local parents with their goods and services.
If you have any questions or concerns: please call Stacey 813-812-5688.
Register online before or on September 7th (1 week before the event takes place, this will help us to prepare or if we need to postpone the event due to low participation). Thank you in advance!
The mission of the Anchor Marketplace is to provide a safe and supportive place to practice being an entrepreneur. Kids are encouraged to explore any aspect of creativity that they enjoy from playing music, creating art, baking, and just about anything they can think of that can be sold or displayed at the marketplace.
Kids must man their own table with products to sell, with a break to shop their friends’ tables. Bring change.
Invite friends and family to come shop!